TIRED OF DRY, DULL, AND BRITTLE HAIR?
Organic and handmade products designed to leave your hair hydrated, soft, and shiny. Perfect for those who have normal or high porosity hair. Formulated with Hibiscus Flower to nourish, strengthen, increase hair thickness and leave your hair shiny. Its pH helps high porosity hair retain moisture while providing shine to hair.
Hibiscus is one of the most popular herbs used in India for hair care. This beautiful flower is known to prevent hair fall, premature graying, to promote hair thickness and shine. Hibiscus is rich in vitamins, and amino acids that nourish and strengthen hair. It also helps treat scalp conditions such as itchiness and dandruff.
Here are some reasons why you should get this whole line:
- The shampoo bar does not strip out your hair from its natural oil and stimulates hair growth.
- The masque is a deep conditioner that leaves your hair super SOFT, defines your curls, and strengthens your hair.
- The leave-in brings moisture and water into your hair.
- The cream seals the moisture provided by the leave-in. If you have very dry hair and you use only the leave-in, the moisture is going to last only a couple of hours. However, if you seal in the moisture with the cream, your hair will remain moisturized for a longer period of time.
- The herbal oil further seals in the moisture and leaves your hair shiny. With this whole line, your hair will remain moisturized for DAYS!!!!!
Our products are mostly made of natural ingredients, for that reason, the color and smell might slightly vary from batch to batch. However, be reassured that we strive to always provide high-quality products.
The pink color of the Hibiscus Line is a reflection of the color of the flower, we do not use any additional synthetic dyes, as a result, the color will get brighter once exposed to light. The color might also vary from batch to batch depending on the origin of the flower, (whether it is from Cameroon or Senegal).
Our products are handmade with love, care, and passion. We focus on quality rather than quantity and for that reason, the shelf life of our products is between 9-15 months.
• Silicones • Phthalates • Parabens • Sulfates
• People struggling with dry , dull and brittle hair
• People with high porosity or normal porosity hair
• People with an Afro, wavy, or straight hair
Water, Hibiscus, Green Tea, Okra , Vit E and Shea butter
Natural Ingredients: Sunflower oil, Oatmeal, Cinnamon, Oregano, Parsley, Basil, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Marjoram, Hibiscus Flower, Peppermint oil, Plantains, cornstarch, cornmeal, and LOVE.
Synthetic ingredients: Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-sulfate derived from rapeseed oils), Fragrance (non-phthalate), Hydantoin
Natural Ingredients: Water, Okra, Hibiscus Flower, Green Tea, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Corn Starch.
Synthetic Ingredients: Tocopherol (Vit E), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-sulfate derived from rapeseed oils), Glycerin, Hydantoin, Fragrance.
Natural Ingredients: Water, Hibiscus Flower, Green Tea, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch.
Synthetic Ingredients: Tocopherol (Vit E), Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-sulfate derived from rapeseed oils), Glycerin, Hydantoin, Fragrance.
Natural Ingredients: Water, Hibiscus, Green Tea, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch.
Synthetic Ingredients: Tocopherol (Vit E), Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-sulfate derived from rapeseed oils), Hydantoin, Fragrance
Natural Ingredients: Hibiscus Flower, Green Tea, Oregano, Parsley, Basil, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, and Marjoram Shea Butter, Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil.
Step 1: Shampoo
- On wet hair, apply to the scalp and rub to create a nice lather. After massaging the shampoo onto your scalp, draw the excess lather down the length of your hair to cleanse your strands and rinse away thoroughly
Step 2 : Masque
- Apply a generous amount of this masque right after your shampoo. Let it sit 5-30 min under a plastic cap or a steamer. We highly recommend not to use a steamer if you have high porosity hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 3: LCO Method
- Leave in: Start by making 4 or 8 sections of clean and wet hair. Work a generous amount of the leave in into hair until your curls pop. Gently comb through for even distribution.
- Cream: Apply a small amount of the cream following the leave-in application. Gently comb through for even distribution.
- Oil: If your hair loves the LOC or LCO method, we recommend applying our Herbal Oil Treatment.
Step 4 : Braid : install twists that you will unravel a day later to increase moisture retention.
I saw their booth at the farmers market and decided to try it out, within only a few weeks of using the masque and leave in conditioner my hair has never felt better!! Just bought two more bottles of the masque and i plan to keep buying!!
Première utilisation de vos produits shampooing, masque crème suis 100 pour cent satisfaite déjà moins de casse pendant de lavage et après. Je pense que j'ai trouvé ce qu'il me fallait
I really love your Hibiscus Masque. It left my hair super soft and I even noticed some curl definition! I had been looking for a deep conditioner/ masque that works on my hair for a long time and now I have one! I will definitely be coming back for more and I am excited to try your other products as well!
They have amazing products. Smell good leave my hair soft, I love it love it.
I do my hair once per week and my hair remains moisturized the whole week. I am getting a stock and enjoying the sales . Thanks kank