Afro High Porosity Hair Bundle
Organic and handmade products designed to leave your hair hydrated, soft, and shiny while defining your curls without residues or crunchy effect.
This bundle includes:
- Shampoo Bar: does not strip your hair and promotes GROWTH ( Due to its high concentration in Peppermint Essential Oil, we do not recommend using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding). 4 oz
- Hibiscus Masque: leaves your hair instantly SOFT and strengthened. 12 oz
- Hibiscus Leave-in: brings MOISTURE. 8 oz
- Hibiscus Cream: seals the MOISTURE. 4 oz
- Herbal Oil: seals the moisture, treats your scalp and leaves your hair SHINY. 8 oz
- Curly Cream: defines your curls. 12 oz
- Aloe Vera Jelly: defines your curls. 16 oz
This system will leave your hair MOISTURIZED FOR DAYS!!!
I live in Europe and have to stock up on those products every time I order to save money on shipping fees.
These products literally transformed my kids hair.
My baby girls are so proud of their hair now and it means a lot to me. They all have moisturized hair now. We have been using these products for a year now...
We love the Hibiscus leave in! I’m trying to start my daughter on a hair regime to maintain her beautiful curls. Thank you for making a safe product to use on my baby!
I’m sitting in the bathroom for the millionth time in the last 2 weeks putting on the body lotion. Absolute favorite. The scent is now an all time favorite.
Also, I have been looking for a leave in hair product for a couple years now. My hair always looks like it needs a wash after using like any product I tried and I’ve tried a lot. The ends of my hair always look so poofy too and even though my hair is long, it dries in 5 minutes after the shower.
I learned at the farmers market that I have high porosity hair and was recommended the hibiscus leave in…. Omg! I’m obsessed.
My hair looks so healthy and airy. Bouncy even!
And it smells amazing. Sometimes I apply more than I should because I love the smell and I’ve found that my hair just soaks it right up instead of giving me that heaviness I used to get from other products.
I’m so glad I went to the farmers market to find my hair and skincare needs. I’m already eyeing the hibiscus bundle on their website lol!