CURL ENHANCERS - Medium Porosity
Products of this line will help you define your curls. The CURLY CREAM is made of flaxseeds and the ALOE VERA JELLY is enriched with aloe vera. They both defined your curls without flakes, residues nor crunchy effect.
The Curly Cream leaves your hair super soft and the Aloe Vera Jelly leaves a wet look.
You can combine those products together to get super-defined and soft bouncy curls.
• Silicones • Phthalates • Parabens • Sulfates
• People with an Afro/ Curly hair
• People who want to define their curls and get rid of frizz
• People who want to achieve a dope twist out
Water, Flaxseeds, Green Tea, Olive Oil
- Natural Ingredients: Water, Flaxseeds, Green Tea, Olive Oil, Sunflower oil.
- Synthetic Ingredients: Cetearyl wheat straw, Glycerin, Hydantoin, Fragrance.
Aloe vera jelly
- Natural Ingredients: Water, Aloe Vera, Canola Oil.
- Synthetic Ingredients: Carbomer, TEA, Hydantoin, Glycerin, Fragrance
Start by making 4 or 8 sections of clean and wet (preferable) or dry hair. Work a small amount of curly cream into hair until your curls pop. Then apply a little more of jelly. Gently brush through for even distribution. If your hair does not naturally curl, install twists and unravel them when your hair is fully dry.
I snagged this product at my local farmer’s market and really love it so far! It’s helping my natural waves & curls come out more & be more defined.